Fr. Olavo Caiado
Our Lady of Remedios Church, Nerul Goa, recently celebrated 450 years since it was built. It was the celebration of faith, the faith that was handed down by our ancestors over the years. People flock to this church with special devotion to Our Lady as she is known for Healing, Cure or Remedy. Through Mary we hope to point people to Jesus in a new way.
People of Nerul are hardworking and cherish their faith in high esteem. Entire Parish Community live as a spiritual family of God’s people together. Although, at times, we have diverse opinions, we still keep in mind the gospel first in a clear and relevant way for all.
Over the years we have experienced our beloved ‘Remed Saibinn’ (Our Lady of Remedios) really doing some encouraging things in our lives. We pray and trust that all those who visit our church may experience, through Mary the Peace and Grace of God.
- Daily Mass : 7.00 am
- Sunday Obligation Mass (Saturday) : 5.00 pm
- Sunday Mass : 7.30 am
- Wednesday : Mass 7.00 am; Bl. Sacrament Adoration 7.30 am & Mass 8.00 am
- Catechism / Sunday School : Every Sunday after 7:30 am Mass.
- First Friday: Blessed Sacrament Adoration 5.00 pm & Mass 6.00 pm
- Parish Pastoral Council Meeting : 1st Sunday of the Month
- Catechists’ Meeting & Fabrica Meeting : 2nd Sunday of the Month.
- Parish Youth Meeting & Confraria Meeting : 3rd Sunday of the Month
Celebrating 450 years of Christian Faith
To be a part of this momentous milestone is a privilege for few. Our Lady of Remedios Church, Nerul began its 450 years Jubilee Year on 24th April 2018 and will have year round activities that will bring the villagers of Nerul together in harmony & brotherhood. Led ably by our dynamic parish priest, Rev. Dr. Bolmax Pereira, we invite each one of you to be a part of our celebrations, in whatever way you can.